IN IMPACT ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Launch of the 2nd Edition
- ABOUT THE EVENT
ALTIS, the Graduate School of Business and Society of the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore,Milan, UMST, the University of Medical Sciences and Technology and the E4Impact Foundation, with the support of the Italian Embassy to Khartoum and the Italian Agency for Cooperation and Development, and the contribution of VueTel and CTC Group, are launching the 2nd edition of the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship in Khartoum.
The launch will take place on November 30th at the at the Global Conference Center of UMST at 9:30 am and will be the occasion for entrepreneurs, businessmen and representatives of Sudan’s Institutions to discuss and network around:
- How the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship can help to scale and grow your business;
- How to capture business opportunities between Italy and Sudan;
- What low hanging fruits entrepreneurs can capture in today’s Sudanese markets.
The event will also be the occasion to award the best entrepreneurs from the 1st edition and to confer 8 scholarships funded by the Italian Agency for Cooperation and Development for women and persons with disabilities.
- ABOUT THE MBA
The Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship is a 1-year business acceleration and training programme that aims to support entrepreneurs to start and scale their business. In partnership with top universities in Africa, ALTIS and E4Impact offer Global MBA in 11 Countries: Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Ghana, Ivory Coast, RD Congo, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sudan and Zimbabwe.
Since 2010, ALTIS and E4Impact delivered 10 editions of the MBA and accelerated 1.000+ entrepreneurs. The MBA was first launched in Sudan in 2018 and concluded on October 19th, 2019 with a cohort of 49 new entrepreneurs. The 2nd edition of the MBA in Sudan will start on November 30th, 2019
The MBA boosts participants’ business by applying tools and platforms directly to the business. The MBA offers:
- ready-to-use and tailor-made tools to improve key strategies and functions of your business;
- investment opportunities consisting of 3 meetings with a panel of investors to present your business;
- one-to-one mentoring programs with a business advisor knowledgeable of the regional markets;
- ongoing networking opportunities with Sudanese entrepreneurs, businessman and institutions;
- a mix of international & local lecturers and experts to expand your business horizons;
- the opportunity to explore other African markets by linking with 600+ MBA Alumni across Africa;
- the Business Networking Week in Italy, a free of charge Milan-based program reserved to the MBA Alumni;
- a flexible calendar of 37 days of contact training spread in 9 sessions plus digital learning;
- an International MBA by ALTIS, Business School of Catholic University of Milan, Italy.
WhatsApp: +249925661328, +249121986626, +249183224496
BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
The Business Plan Competition (BPC) is the last and the most important of the 3 competitions organized per each edition of the MBA. The competition was organized for the 1st Edition of the Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship in partnership with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (“UCSC”), Milan Italy, University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan and the E4Impact Foundation on Saturday, 19th of October, 2019 at the Global Conference Centre. The occasion was launched by the Italian Ambassador to Sudan.
Objectives of the BPC are to:
- Give MBA participants the chance to pitch their business to investors and business partners scouting their interest to engage beyond the MBA;
- Provide MBA participants with high quality feedback on the financial soundness of their businesses.
The BPC is organized in one round. Participants are divided in parallel sessions by development stage. Sessions will be:
- Stand-ups (idea stage, less than 1 year of existence);
- Start-ups (implementation stage, less than 3 years of existence);
- Scale-ups (growth stage, over 3 years of existence).
Each session has a dedicated jury with members specialized in the relevant industry. Each jury declares the winner of the relevant session.
Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship
1st Edition of the Business Model Compétition 2019
– Best Stand-ups: Mohammed Mutasim Bashir Nimir
– Best Start-ups: Mazin Osman Mohammed Elhassan Elbasheer and Mohammed Hashim Altayeb Babiker
– Best Scale-up and Best Social Impact: Owais Mohammed AbdelHafeez Hassan
– Best Improvement: Mohammed Hashim Altayeb Babiker
Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship
Global MBA in Impact Entrepreneurship: Financial Model Competition
On the evening of Saturday the 20th of July, the University celebrated the graduation of Batch 21 of the Faculty of Medicine. The glorious occasion was attended by the graduates, their families, colleagues, faculty members, external examiners and distinguished guests.
The gathering was addressed by the University President Professor Hassan Mohamed Ahmed and Dr Siham Sulieman the Director of Academic Affairs. The joyful event was also attended by Dr Hafiz Homeida the University Vice President and Dr Suzan Homeida member of the Board of Trustees and. Professor Mamon Homeida, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University, was conspicuous by his absence. His absence left a glaring gap that will hopefully soon be rectified.
Dr Siham Sulieman, the Director of Academic Affairs and Dr Mohamed Kordman, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine acknowledged the high level of achievement secured by the graduates. The speakers reflected the widely shared sentiment that Batch 21 was, collectively and individually, characterized by academic excellence, resilience and commitment. Their success was all made more emphatic by the fact that it was obtained under severe conditions and taxing circumstances. However, despite all difficulties they succeeded in doing themselves and their families proud As the University bids them goodbye, wishes them the success they really and truly deserve. They will undoubtedly be hugely missed.
University of Medical Sciences and Technology
College of Graduate Studies
Faculty of Radiological science
Master Program in Ultrasound Diagnosis Reception of students of the first batch.
Under the slogan
Sound waves specialist, the pillar of health services in Sudan.
Prof. Mamoun Mohamed Ali Hemida Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University.
The International Conference Hall (The GCC Building)
Time is 23/3/2019 at 12:00 pm.
|The Holy Quran||12:00-12:5|
|Dean of Faculty of Radiology||12:15-12:5|
|Dean of the College of Graduate||12:25-12:15|
|Speech of the President of the University||12:35-12:25|
|Speech of the Chairman of the Board of Trustees||12:45-12:35|
Dr. Nada Mohamed Ramadan was assigned as representative of Al-Isbaah Center for Civilizational and Political Studies in the Republic of Sudan.
And she was awarded the membership of the Scientific Committee of the Electronic refereed scientific Alisbaah Journal.
[print-me] Read more…