MSc Information Systems
To qualify for admission, applicants must:
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree with honors in Information Science or related systems
– Acquire a Higher Diploma in Information Systems
– Hold a general Bachelor of Science in Information or related with 3 years work experience.
The programme is taught in the English Language.
The course runs in the evening and will be held at the premises of the University of Medical Sciences and Technology, which abounds with all technical possibilities to provide learners with the required knowledge at the highest level. The programme also depends on the latest training methods and the participation of students through seminars and workshops.
– Pass the University’s English Language test
– Provide a copy of your university degree, accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education
– Three photographs
– A copy of personal identification (passport or identification card)
– Work experience certificates (if any)
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Apply now for the program by visiting the Graduate College Admissions Office in the Orange Building on the University campus.