Batch 1 -Faculty of Economic, Social and Environmental Studies took part in a field trip to Abutana in collaboration with IFAD (International fund for Agriculture Development).
Students visit different locations:-
- IFAD offices: where they had orientation session about IFAD projects in Albutana areas.
- Aljenied sugar factory: to observe the industry waste management and pollution.
- Alsayal Mirifap village: To assess the community development.
- Wad Shamoan village: to assess environment education and awareness and observes forests preservation.
- Tambool market, Hirzalla village and Rizigap village: to assess education and gender participation in labor market.