For professionals and students related to medicine, medical laboratory, applied chemistry and applied biology.
This is 3-days real time PCR course focuses on the critical steps of gene expression studies, such as normalisation, validation and statistical analysis. It explains the correct use and practice of relative quantification software, of secondary analysis, and explores methods to optimize the use of instruments and consumables. Participants will receive an insight into how Data can be to evaluated and validated.
To guide participant on the technical use of PCR .
Topics covered in this course:
- Introduction and Review of PCR.
- Introduction and Review of steps in Real time PCR 1.5.
- Experimental Planning, Validation , Normalization and Biostatistics related to light cycler 1.5.
- Review and Short Introduction – Real time PCR 1.5.
- Analyzing and Reporting Results of the Real time 1.5 PCR.
- Optimization and Troubleshooting.
- Practical sessions.
Material of Course
- Hand outs of training materials and CD.
- Training certificates will be provided.
- Course language: Courses delivered in English + local language.
- Lunch and refreshments included .
- No of participant: 10 candidates.
- Course fee: 750 SDG.
- Course supervision : DR Amar, Dr Suzan.
- Location of the course: Alzytona specialist hospital (PCR lab) + Lecture hall for Day 1.
- Course Dates: (20 th /September 2014 – 22 th September 2014 .
- Course time : 9:00 am – 3:00 Pm.
- Places are limited.