The course focused on Reproduction and the Medical Complications of Pregnancy and will be held on campus at the institute located on the sixth floor of the orange building.
Guest Speakers included:-
Day I & II
Dr. Saleema Wani- FRCOG UK, Senior Consultant in Obs and Gyna, Head division of Obstetrics Corniche Hospital in Abu Dhabi,UAE.
- Hypertensive Disorders.
- Medical &Obstetric Management of diabetes.
- Venous Thromboembolism.
- Renal Disease.
- Hematological Problems.
- Autoimmune Disease.
- Pregnancy and Cancer.
- Management of Maternal Disease.
- Rare cases of High Risk Pregnant
- 10. Interactive Sessions
Day III: Topic: Reproduction:
- Evaluation of the infertile couples.
- Male infertility-an overview.
- PCo- update.
- Medications which can be used for ovarian stimulation- update
- Assisted reproductive Techniques (ART) – an overview.
- Luteal support for ART.