Printing & Packaging Technology
Programs & Courses
Method of Study: Based on Credit Hour.
Length of Study: Four academic years divided into 8 Semesters.
Medium of Instruction: English and Arabic Languages.
The Program plan: In the 3rd and 4th academic years the student can specialize in either of the two equally challenging and rewarding pathways:
- Printing Technology Track.
- Design and Packaging Technology Track.
The two tracks are designed as follows:
- First academic year (First and Second Semesters): General Preparation.
- Second academic year (Third and Fourth Semesters): Common courses for both pathways.
III. Third academic year (Fifth and Sixth Semesters): Specialized courses for each pathway.
- Fourth academic year (Seventh and Eighth Semesters): Specific courses for the selected pathway.
- Degree Awarded: B.Sc (Honours) Degree.
For more information, contact: