Khartoum 12-13 Feb 2017
This exciting and innovative 2 days course is geared towards clinicians who care for emergent or critically ill Adult and Paediatric patients.
Participants will be taught basic Ultrasound principles and hands-on applications on models ,patients and Blue phantom .We will teach you how to make faster and more precise clinical assessment by using bedside Ultrasound.
This workshop is designed for doctors novice users of portable ultrasound for the below specialties
- Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
Why is this workshop unique?
- 6 hours of hands-on practice with live models and actual patients
- Small group workshops with low participant to faculty ratios
- Curriculum designed to teach the highest-yield skills for clinicians
- Basic US Physics & Knob logy
- Lung Ultrasound
- Basic Cardiac Echo
- E-FAST & RUSH Exam
- Vascular Access
- Soft Tissue & Foreign Body
- Appendix/Gall Bladder/ Pelvic
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Pelvis/Early Pregnancy
University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Sudan Education and Development Institute –The Practical Side ِ(Academic Charity Hospital).
For 30 participants
Registrar Office of Graduate College, SUMASRI Building (UMST campus).