PhD Nursing Sciences
- Demonstrate advanced levels of education and clinical judgment in nursing.
- Critically analyse complex clinical situation and practice system.
- Evaluate and apply conceptual models, theories, and research in order to improve health care of diverse populations.
- Systematically investigate clinically focused area of nursing in order to advance health care.
- Analyse the social, economic, political and policy components of health care system which affect care planning and delivery in general, and the nursing system in particular.
- Assume leadership roles in development of education and clinical practical models, health policy, and standards of quality nursing care.
- Integrate professional values and ethical decision –making in advanced nursing education and practice
- Ability to translate research findings into practice.