PgDip Research Methodology & Biostatistics
- Applicants qualify for admission to Post-Graduate Diploma in Research Methodology and Biostatistics if they hold a bachelor degree from UMST or its equivalent.
- At the Programme level, applicants shall be interviewed for assessment of their suitability, Knowledge and their reasonable command of English language which will enable them to study in English.
Computer Skills Requirements:
- Applicants shall provide evidence of good computer skills. A candidate shall possess one of the following as evidence:
- 1. Evidence of computer courses completed during undergraduate studies or postgraduate studies.
- 2. Evidence of computer courses completed at approved and accredited institutes.
- 3. UMST computer qualification Examination.
Applications for admission to the programme shall be submitted to the Graduate College Admissions Office in the Orange Building on the University campus.
Applicants should bring with them a copy of personal identification, a copy of the university degree validated by the Ministry of Higher Education, two photographs and Certificate of experience (if any).