Three majors are available in one of the following disciplines:
- Clinical Pharmacy – Clinical Pharmacology
- Basic Pharmacology
The course duration is four semesters over a two years.
Terms of submission: –
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy, Medicine or Dentistry degree from a recognized university and an attached copy of the BA – accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A copy of academic degrees and work experience.
- A copy of personal identification.
- Recent color photograph (Passport size).
Candidates are required to sit an exam before being accepted and take part in a per-registration interview.
Applications for admission to the Pharmacology programme shall be submitted to the Graduate College Admissions Office in the Orange Building on the University campus.