Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Control
- Hold a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree.
- Hold a Bachelor of Chemistry (Honors) or Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from a recognized university with expertise in the field of pharmaceutical analysis of not less than one year.
- Applicants shall be subject to an interview.
- The period of study is four semesters (over two years). One semester will focus on the thesis.
- The practical training in prepared and equipped with the latest coefficient necessary for analysis pharmaceutical devices.
- The classes will be held on Saturday / Monday /Wednesday each week in the evening (4pm-8pm).
Laboratory training will be held every Thursday morning(11am-3pm).
- CV with 2 Passport-sized color photographs.
- A letter of guarantee from the employer of scholarship applicants.
- Certificate of experience for applicants with a Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with at least one year experience in drug analysis.
Apply now for the program by visiting the Graduate College Admissions office in the Orange Building, ground floor, on campus.