Applicants qualify for admission to the Master of Family Medicine programms if they hold an MBBS degree from UMST or equivalent qualification from another recognised university.
- Applicants must complete their housemanship before being admitted to the programme.
- Applicants with some work experience also have an additional advantage.
In addition candidates need to:
1. Have permanent registration with Sudan Medical Council
2. Have at least 18 months of work experience after housemanship.
3. Be less than 40 years of age
Requirements 1 – 3 are only prerequisite for candidates who desired to be shortlisted for consideration by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health in view of prospective employment in Saudi Arabia.
Faculties/Programmes may have additional requirements regarding admission to their programs, such additional requirements shall be approved by the Graduate College (GC).
Applications for admission to the MBA programme shall be submitted to the Graduate College Admissions Office in the Orange Building on the University campus.
Applicants should bring with them a copy of personal identification, a copy of the university degree validated by the Ministry of Higher Education, two photographs and Certificate of experience (if any).