Medical Laboratory Sciences (MLS)
Stop Examination Prizes
- A prize offered by the University to the student who scores the highest mark in any single subject of any stop examination, provided that:
- The mark scored is not below Grade (A)
- The mark obtained in any other subject is not below the pass mark.
- The prize is to the value of SDG 100
Final Year Prizes
- A prize offered by the university to the best student in each subject of specialization as well as in the graduation research projects provided that the aggregate score of the student is not below (B+) (Very Good).
- The prize is to the value of SDG 200.
Find out more about UMST’s Scholarships & Prizes.
For more information, contact: