Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The objectives of the MBA program are:
– To provide a strong knowledge base in specialized fields of business.
– To enhance self-confidence and ability to evaluate the performance of business firms from scientific, practical and critical perspectives.
– To develop awareness of the changing local and international business environments.
– To develop a professional and problem-solving attitude in the practice of management.
– To develop the essential skills and knowledge to deal with quality, change and employment issues facing contemporary organizations.
– To provide an opportunity for participants to extend their knowledge and work experiences by working with colleagues from diverse fields of specialization.