Economic, Social & Environmental Studies
The curriculum is based on the integration of the basic knowledge of the Economic, Social and Environmental Sciences fostered by the practical experience from the regular field visits.
- Applied Economics
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
The Faculty academic programme is formed of eight semesters divided as follows:-
- Part One, General Programme, (4 semesters)
- The program includes the introductory courses of Economics, Social Organisations, Environmental Studies, Politics and Critical Thinking, Macroeconomics, Human Capital, Statistics and Micro-finance among other courses.
- Part Two, Specialisation Programme,(4 semesters)
- This specialization program includes courses of advanced knowledge in the sciences of Economics, Social, Environmental and international relations.
For more information, contact: