MSc Development Studies
– Applicants qualify for admission if they hold honours degree in any social science from UMST or any other recognized university.
– Applicants who hold Honours degree in natural sciences, with sufficient background in social sciences, may be considered.
– An applicant may qualify for admission if he/she holds a general bachelor degree in any social science from UMST or any other recognised university, plus two year working experience in public or private institutions.
– An applicant may qualify for admission if he/she holds a post graduate diploma in development studies from UMST or any other recognised university
– All Applicants shall be interviewed for the assessment of their suitability, knowledge and command of English language
Applications for admission to the programme shall be submitted to the Graduate College Admissions Office in the Orange Building on the University campus.
Applicants should bring with them a copy of personal identification, a copy of the university degree validated by the Ministry of Higher Education, two photographs and Certificate of experience (if any).