- To graduate dentists who are knowledgeable, highly skilled, competent, and of the highest professional and ethical standards.
- To train dentists who are self-learner and those strive for continuous professional development.
- To train dentists who are able to adopt a critical thinking behavior to analyze and diagnose their patient conditions and capable to formulate a research question and produce a research thesis on graduation.
- To establish curricula that is comprehensive, modern and relevant, addressing local requirements as well as international issues.
- To establish links with international reputable dental institutes in undergraduate and postgraduate education and training.
- To foster research and postgraduate studies in dentistry.
- To actively participate in the national oral healthcare programs and be able to work as a team member.
For more information, contact: