Computer Science & Information Technology
To be in the lead in offering educational, research and consultation Programs in computer Science, information technology, and information systems across the region.
- To contribute in the development of human knowledge in the field of informatics and to adopt cutting-edge research programs.
- To develop the practical, knowledge and leadership skills of the faculty students.
- To contribute effectively in serving society through consultations and solutions that address domestic technology problems.
- To update the content of the study and research programs continuously in order to keep up with the newest in knowledge field and society’s needs.
- To provide the students with the capacity to lead, manage and plan information systems, beginning with the identification of needs and gathering requirements, and ending with the implementation of integrated solution for information systems.