Sudanese Secondary School Certificate Percentages
Head of Admissions, Ms Mahasin Bushra
- Online via the website
- In person at the UMST Admissions Office on campus
An application fee of SDG 200 is required for the Admission Office Application Form (Only if you are applying personally to UMST’s Admission Office).
Please fill the Required Application Form and bring the required documents as listed below:
NOTE: For online registration, only bring the documents asked for below after preliminary acceptance.
- Copy of the National Number Certificate (or Passport for Non Sudanese).
- Three Passport size photos (without eye glasses).
- Vaccination Certificate against HEPATITIS (B). (if Applicable)
- Computer Statement from the Administration of Higher Education Admission. (ONLY for General Admission Candidates).
- UMST Regulations on ID cards, Dress code, Tuition Fees, Student/Guardian Consent Form